Friday, September 25, 2009

Fashion Week, Day Eight: Where To Buy My Look!

DAHLINGS -

Bloody but unbowed, I managed to get to the final day under the Bryant Park tents, only to be greeted as a celebrity by the paparazzi at the Isaac Mizrahi show!

You cannot tell from this photograph, but once again I was carrying that wonderful clock purse from Off Broadway.
My lace peep-toe high heeled pumps are from http://www.silhouettes.com/ my vintage 1950s cocktail dress from my personal collection, and my dazzling rhinestone veiled hat from the ever-reliable Ellen Christine Millinery! It is another piece from her Fall 2009 collection.

Please do patronize the wonderful shops mentioned in this blog-thing; they are all full of amazing pieces, one-of-kind items, and delights for every budget!

Ciao

Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment